School year memories

A new school year is starting soon and, if you are like me, you may be still trying to sort through your kids papers from last year : ) Each year I purchase a basic scrapbook with clear pages that I can simply insert papers. The front varies by year; depending on what is available at the store. The top photos show this years style with a spot for the child's photo. In past years I have used semi-see through covers and filled the first page with colorful papers and nametags from the school year. I sort through their papers and pick out examples of work they completed that year from each subject. They can then look back when they are older and see what they were studying each year. I also include report cards, certificates, drawings, and, my favorite, stories they have written.
R




No comments: